Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Out of The BLUE!!

Wow I have to write a quick post on this. Yesterday I took my Team Canada tri suit to Out of the Blue, so that they could repair the CAN that is falling off the front. They told me it would be ready the next day and would probably cost like $10.

I get there today and they give me my suit and when I ask how much the lady says "no charge, good luck at Nationals." Wow, what a company! I said no that I wanted to pay her, but she wouldn't let me, saying "we only fixed the lettering, it wasn't a big deal."

This would never happen on the mainland, or anywhere else for that matter. I was so touched. That is what a local company is all about. If anyone is having problems with their Team Canada tri suit, or would like their name printed on their suit, I would strongly suggest you go to Out of the Blue. I will be a customer for life.

No comments: