Friday, April 10, 2009

Update

It has been a while since I last blogged. I have been crazy busy writing my thesis and studying for exams. I cannot wait until the summer when all I have to concentrate on is training! This last week has been trying at best on the workout front. My swims have been less than stellar, and it feels like everyone around me is getting better while I am still stuck. I have had a few feel-good run days, and a few nice workouts on the bike, but overall the last two weeks have not been that fun in terms of progress. This last week has been especially hard, as Dan has me on a severe recovery week. We have been steadily ramping it up and I definately agree that it was needed ( a few overuse injuries were making their way up my leg), but it is so hard to not workout, especially when I know my competition is. Two days this week without doing a thing! I actually had a nightmare that my competition beat me in a triathlon! Next week looks pretty juicy though, with tons of biking, running, and swimming! Sorry for the crappy update, but I am sitting outside a coffee shop at 8:30 at night and I am freezing.

Mj

No comments: