Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cleaning Sucks

This is the first time in about a week that I have had a minute to spare to write a blog post. All week Jas and I have been moving stuff out of our place and cleaning. We did the final clean yesterday, and are officially ready for Aus tomorrow! So excited! Training has been a mix of easy and fun. The fitness is there. Dan has laid out a nice taper for me, which looks like it centers around feeling nice and fast for the next 10 days.

I am definitly a lot more relaxed these days since Nationals. I feel like I proved all the hard work this year has paid off with my 8 minute PB in Kelowna, so a little of the pressure is off for Worlds. I really want to go 2:10.00 or under in Aus, but I am really there to enjoy the experience!

More posting when I get down under!

Mj

No comments: